Sunday, May 10, 2009

To all my Mothers..You Are The Wind Beneath My Wings..

There's nobody who does everything better, be it a professional woman, a housekeeper, a wife, a friend. The kind of mothers I knew in my life. And even though I can't reach them all in this special occasion, my prayers will bring the love I have for them.
These women had been a mother to me in one way or another, in their own sweet and caring ways that touches my heart and soul.
The most precious diamonds that nobody can ever afford to replace anything or anyone in this world. All of you deserves more than a hug and a kiss but a whole lot of love.

Nanay. My Superwoman.
I was not just brought in this world by my biological parents. I am one of those who grew up with my grandparents. As what we used to say 'laking lolo or lola'.. count me in, i am one of them.
My Nanay, that's the way I call her since the day I felt she's a mother to me, she's a fighter, the best grandmother I always have. Until now I can feel That I am her favorite (excuse to all my cousins, *haha*) and she keeps treating me like a baby which by the way is what makes her the best to me. I love you 'Nay!

Mader.
I haven't been with her most of my life. But every time I am with her I can feel the love and care she shares with me. I know how much she takes good care of my father and siblings. Well, evidently enough is the way my family's healthy looks compared to me, I am petite, slim or rather sexy (haha). The coolest mama dear in the world. I love you Mader dear!

Mah Wilma.
How can I ever forget whenever I pretended to be asleep and she sneaks in to our bed and gives me a tuck. She makes sure every time I go home to Pampanga that food was all good and no matter what she's doing, she'll give her best to make me feel that I am really home.
That feeling of being so relax, just by having her around makes me wish I can always go home. I love you Mah!

Bot's Mame.
Not much that we could spend time together neither have time to talk alot. But I've known her more than enough to make me feel I have a mother in her. I am always happy she never forget to bring me banana (isang piling *haha). I love you Mame!

Miet's Nanay.
She possesses the simplicity of being a good person but a wonderful kind of mother. She gives more than she have and never bothers on material things this world offers. She's a woman with so much dedication and love. I am so lucky knowing and having her in my life. I love you Nanay!

Mama Mary.
Of course, we won't all be having great mothers without the most beloved mother of all. She's our precious mother who stands and guides us throughout. Thank you for being the best mother. to me and to all of us. I love you Mother Mary!

Happy Happy Mother's Day To All the Mother's In The World!!!






2 comments:

  1. me too.....I love my lola and then second my mom,

    I hope to be a great mom soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. bot, you're a good grandawter,dawter, sis and friend, i know you'll be..
    antagal naman, ako ang naiinip eh.. hahaha xoxox.

    ReplyDelete