Friday, May 8, 2009

A Special Day To All the Mothers In The World


Mama. My Most Precious Gift From God

She sees everything. She gives anything.
She knows and feels all in me. She guides me every step of the way.

She cries when I cry. She laughs when I laugh.
She fights for me even if I am all down and lonely. She helps me to move forward.

The best with doing the budget, cooking, cleaning, washing, arranging, preparing, planning.
The best with upbringing a child like me in a monstrous world.

She stands beside me just to let me know I have someone in life’s battle.
I somehow owe her the life that I’ve been living.

And if I have to live my life without her I would honestly be empty.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Correct. Mom's are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [@JUn] i hope you give your mom a sweet hug every once in awhile. happy mother's day to your mum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mother's day to mader, ope she's doin' good. as usual late greetings.hehehehe. misyu!!

    ReplyDelete