Sunday, April 12, 2009

BOHOL

How can I never fall in love with this land? It has all the beauty of nature, the best art I've ever laid eyes and an indescribable simplicity of life they embrace. I find serenity and peace whenever I close my eyes and think of this place. And if I am goin’ to have a chance again, there’s nowhere else I’d rather be but Bohol.


























This was the best coffee experience i've ever had. I can't even finish my coffee because i was just mesmerized with the ocean, the sand, the sun, the instrumental sounds in the background, and the peacefulness of the place.




















3 comments:

  1. kaya ka sleepless kape ka ng kape...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Junrey" i have more pictures about Bohol. Post it soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy na ba ang heart mo?? hahaha.. i hope mare. i love coffee eh!

    ReplyDelete